Monday, April 26, 2010

Our Lady of Mercy Show Choir

Today I had the pleasure of speaking to the young women of the Our Lady of Mercy High School Show Choir. Knowing my platform, "Inspiring Young Minds Through the Performing Arts," my voice teacher, Elana Gizzi-Schmidt, asked me to come and speak to her students about my efforts as Miss Greater Rochester, my experiences as a musical theatre major at NYU Tisch School of the Arts, and tips/suggestions I have for someone interested in pursuing the arts. Needless to say, I was more than happy to meet the girls and share my journey in the performing arts world.




I really enjoyed meeting the girls and was happy to talk with a couple of them after to answer some of their questions. And I was thrilled to enjoy the performance of some of their favorite numbers! What a talented bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment